26 January 2007

Chipboard Box with Cards



This week, I finished up another take-home project for the store where I teach. This one features the Colorboard chipboard stickers by Making Memories. I initially considered making a mini-album or another set of cards with the chipboard stickers, but as I was starting to work on this project, I received an e-newsletter from Splitcoaststampers which led me in a different direction. One of their current projects features a coaster treat box. I decided it would be fun to use that concept to create a box for cards using plain chipboard. My project includes Doodlebug papers with a springtime feel that coordinate really nicely with the Making Memories chipboard stickers, and six matching cards.

I'm anxious to use this concept again with different papers. I think the box would be cute filled with goodies and small gifts. Now that I've brushed up on my lacing skills, I think I'm good to go.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

This is completely adorable!!!

I teach classes out of my home...I may have to copy this project for my students--they would love it!