1. Name your 2 favorite scrapbooking topics: travel, cats
2. What are the 2 best places you've been to?
3. Name 2 things you do every day: check my e-mail, listen to NPR
4. Tell us 2 things that pretty much everyone knows about you. I have a daughter and two cats.
5. 2 places you wish to visit:
6. 2 things you may not know about me are: I’m an only child and only grandchild (on one side of my family), I hate water
7. 2 nicknames you've had at some time in your life: Jan (but almost everyone calls me that, so maybe it’s not a nickname), JP
8. Name 2 of your favorite drinks: Diet Coke, Starbucks caramel lattes with whip and caramel drizzle (heated to 170 degrees, thank you very much)
9. The question I’m adding is this: What are 2 interesting (in a good or bad way) jobs you’ve had in your life?
In college, I took a few jobs through a temp agency. One day, I had to wait tables in a dinner theater. I took drink orders for a table of retired ladies and decided not to write any of it down (I have no idea why). Well, I couldn’t remember half of the drinks, then they turned out the lights in the theater and I couldn’t find my way back to the table. As I stumbled around with my tray of drinks, I spilled all over one of the ladies. Needless to say, that job lasted only one day. I also was an temporary office manager for a surgeon and got to assist one day with a hemorroidectomy. (No further details about that will be shared! I assure you: You do NOT want to know!)Notice a theme? :-) All of the questions have 2 in them. Answer the questions, add one question of your own (this tag started with 4 questions) and then tag 2 people. Simple enough?
I'm looking forward to seeing your answers!