18 September 2007

Tagged!

I was tagged by fellow blogger Heather. This was fun and easy!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Peanut CRV

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Praline Toffee

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) J-Pet (I have no idea what this is, but it works!)

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Purple Cat

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Le Des Moines (sounds quite French, no?)

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Petja (kinda close to Ninja...)

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) The Green Latte (Wow! I’m flying!)

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Don Harlan

9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) I don’t wear perfume these days so I cannot answer this! Nor would you want me to have such a name, I assure you.

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Le Edwin

So now it's your turn! Lynn - consider yourself tagged :) Just copy and paste the above information on to your blog, change the answers to reflect yourself, and tag some fellow bloggers!

2 comments:

toners said...

LOL!!! I like J-Pet!! :)

Noelia said...

Your Nascar name is so cool! Lynn tagged me and it was such a fun tag to do!