26 June 2015

Feline Friday: Friendly Tinsel


Tinsel does not get the attention she deserves on my blog! She's such a pretty girl! 

Awhile back, I posted that she had been diagnosed with early stage kidney failure. I'm happy to report that these days, Tinsel is doing quite well and her kidney numbers have even improved a little bit. Otherwise, she shows no sign whatsoever of kidney problems. I'm very grateful that, at age 14, she's so healthy and active!

She still has occasional appetite issues (we've never been able to figure out why) but I've been able to manage that problem by giving her an appetite stimulant. About an hour after taking the medication, Overstimulated Tinsel gets the munchies and, as an added perk, becomes quite friendly!

Overstimulated or not, she's a beautiful kitty and I'm very glad she's in our lives!
jp





1 comment:

Kristina said...

I'm glad to hear that Tinsel is doing better. :)