04 June 2014

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday

 A number of craft bloggers have been posting photos of their current craft projects under the heading of "What's on Your Workdesk? Wednesday". There is usually something happening on my work tables...but I usually forget to share on Wednesdays! Technically you're supposed to link to other blogs but I'm skipping that step today. Click here to visit the blog of the crafter who started this fun weekly challenge!

This week I've been working on kits for two upcoming card classes. This particular card set necessitated a crazy amount of die cutting. And I do mean crazy. Here are just a few of the pieces for three of the six cards. Merciful me.


I cut these window cards just by eyeballing them. The good (but kind of scary!) thing was that when I stacked them, they all lined up perfectly. Whew!

With my kits assembled, I cleaned off my tables and now they're ready for the next set of projects! 
jp

No comments: