03 August 2011

Project Central!

It's one of those days/weeks/months when I have more projects in the works than I can keep track of! I'm having so much fun creating things...I just wish there were more hours in the day. I can function pretty well on minimal sleep, but I can only drink so much coffee and Diet Coke!

I am super excited about my State Fair Mini-Album To-Go class coming up this weekend at Memory Bound! We were able to open up a few more spots in the class so we will have a LOT of fair fun happening! I'll be making kits later this week for the class. If you're interested in attending (or purchasing a complete kit!), just call Memory Bound at 515-965-1102.

 

Here's a side view of this little book which is packed with pages, pockets, and tabs. I know we are going to have WAY TOO MUCH FUN (remember that fair theme from a few years ago??) in the class.

I'm also getting ready for my Furever Friends Mini-Album class which will be coming up on Sunday, August 14. This little album uses the WRMK 4x6 pad as a base. Some of you know that I've been doing an album a month using this format for the past year. We've had a great time with these books!

This little album will work for cats or dogs. My sample is the cat version. (I'm sure no one is surprised by that!) But I really do love dogs, too!

This week I finished a Halloween Mini-Album using the new WRMK Spookville collection. I absolutely love this line. The muted colors and figures make it feel a little bit retro.



We will be offering this class in September on a date to be determined, so you will be able to get ready for all of those Halloween photos! I love these little ring-bound albums because you can add as many pages and photos as you'd like. I think it would be fun to punch holes in your favorite Halloween candy wrappers and add them to the album, too. 

In addition to these classes, I'm working on a Kaiser Craft card class for September, planning classes for fourth quarter, and starting on several free-lance projects. I just hope my creative muse stays with me long enough to finish everything! 

Now where is my Diet Coke???



1 comment:

Linda said...

Great minis! I just bought that We R pets paper, 12 x 12 though. I'll have to be on the look out for the Halloween set. Enjoy your classes.