29 August 2011

Monday, Monday

It's Monday and the start of a very busy week! I have lots of projects to start (and finish) in the next few days. I'm not quite on top of things YET but I am getting there! :)

Since it was such a nice day on Saturday, we decided to take a quick trip to the local farmers' market. I'm not sure why we don't go more often -- there's really no excuse! I always enjoy the sights, sounds, and tastes. While there, we picked up fresh produce so that Spouse could make his famous salsa when we got home. That's always a good thing!



In other news, over the weekend I learned that a project I made for an upcoming class is missing from Memory Bound. I'm hoping that someone picked it up by accident and will return it to the store. I have detailed photos and instructions written, but I do not have the time to recreate the project right now. I'm completely bummed out about this situation. :(


On a brighter note, it is Bailey's first day of class at IU today! She texted me this morning that she had taken a first day of school photo. When you're the daughter of a scrapbooker, I guess you know that first day of school photos are important! :) I can hardly believe she's old enough to be in college, let alone starting her second year. It sounds like she has a fun mix of classes this semester and I am excited to see what this year brings for her!

No comments: