20 May 2010

Call me compulsive...

...but YES, my plants are labeled.

(I can hear my friend Darci now..."Janet, ONLY YOU would label your plants." LOL)



Well, at least the plants in THIS bed are tagged. The other beds were labeled last year, but many of my tags were mangled by Spouse with his somewhat aggressive lawn mowing. I haven't had a chance to fix them yet. I know...I'm a slacker!



This little statue was given to me recently by the board of a parent group I'm involved with in our school district. I'm "retiring" from the group and they gave me some very thoughtful gifts, including this beautiful little statue. It reminds me of my daughter!



I planted this new bed a couple of weeks ago (see the original post here) and everything is doing very nicely. Note that there is a sidewalk between my plants and the yard, which should keep my beautiful labels safe from Spouse.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh. Well my mom labels her garden & my guy labels his. Those are the only two gardeners I know, so maybe it's just normal! Even if it isn't, I think we should think up a more positive adjective! :-) Organized?