08 September 2009

New Bo Bunny Christmas Line

Even though it's not even officially fall, I've been making some samples for Memory Bound using the new Bo Bunny Christmas line, 'Tis the Season (see it here). It's not too early to start thinking about holiday scrapbooking projects!


The colors in this new line are fresh and a little bit different than those we've seen in the past. I especially love the shaped paper on the right! I paired it with the ornament paper on the left, then added dotted paper to bring the two pages together. I added rub-ons, brads, die-cuts, and ribbon to complete this layout. (I do believe that Bo Bunny rub-ons are among the best on the market...very smooth and easy to apply!)

I was also inspired to create a 6x6 mini-album using the new line.

This little book has pages of different shapes and sizes, plus space for pictures of holiday traditions, such as baking cookies.

I used my trusty Bind-it-All to attach the pages. (Since I got over my fear of actually BINDING with the Bind-It-All :-), it has become one of my favorite tools! Even I can operate it!)

I had a great time putting these samples together. I'm sure everyone will love this new Bo Bunny line!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Cute projects! I just used that Bo-Bunny bracket paper that's in your first photo for a Christmas layout the other night.....great and talented minds think alike..LOL!

Debbie said...

The mini book is so cute! The store that carries Bo Bunny in my area has all their Halloween/Fall papers out. So far I haven't seen the Christmas come in yet, I will have to be on the look out for it.