04 October 2006

Teeny, Tiny Album

Literally months ago, I found this pink and brown business-card holder at Target and bought it, not sure what I'd do with it. I thought it would make a cute album, so I filled it with some kind-of-old Making Memories Cosmo paper (which I still love). After it was done, I still could not decide what should go in it, so there it sat. It sat so long on my table that it actually faded!



Fast forward to this week: I'm on a mission to finish up odds and ends like this, so today I made the Executive Decision to GET 'ER DONE! Since I have a PLETHORA of cat pictures, I decided that would be a good choice. I found a cute poem on 2Peas, printed it off with teeny, tiny photos to go with each line or so, and the thing was done within 1 hour. I'm so excited about this! It's the tiniest album I've made!


Loved this poem, and it was easy to find pictures to go with it.

Kitty's Bedtime Prayer (author unknown)

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray this cushy life to keep. I pray for toys that look like mice, and sofa cushions, soft and nice. For grocery bags where I can hide, just like a tiger, crouched inside! I pray for gourmet kitty snacks, and someone nice to scratch my back. For window sills all warm and bright, for shadows to explore at night. I pray I'll always stay real cool, and keep the secret feline rule. To NEVER tell a human that... The world is really ruled by CATS!

No comments: