17 September 2015

Bathroom Remodel: Tear Out

After I said my goodbyes to the bathroom, the contractors arrived and got to work immediately. I was amazed at what they accomplished in just a few hours.

Shower? Gone.
 

Who knew there was this much insulation around the shower? That seems a little excessive! Sheesh!
 

 Corner tub? Gone.

Ginormous mirror? Gone.

Vanity? Gone.

Toilet? Temporarily residing in the corner of our bedroom. :)

Off it all went to the landfill. :(

 This is not a small project, and I really feel for the guys having to haul stuff up and down the stairs to our second floor bathroom. It's hot, dirty, and very tiring work.

All I can say is that you'd better be absolutely SURE you're ready before you call the contractors for a job like this, because once they arrive, there is NO TURNING BACK!

Stay tuned for ongoing updates!

No comments: