13 December 2013

Feline Friday: The Imposter!

 If you've read my blog, you may remember that Lily spends most of her time conspiring about ways to steal Tinsel's food. And Tinsel is so skittish that she allows it to happen, time and again. It has been funny to watch Lily's devious little mind come up with new schemes from time to time, like this one which I'm calling THE IMPOSTER!

 The Scene:
Here's Tinsel in her daily position, waiting for dinner to be served. You can always tell when she's hungry because she sits in The Position, next to the box I use to elevate her food. (She's a picky eater and I do whatever it takes to get her to eat!)
 
 
  
The Scheme:
This week, look who was sitting in The Position, posing as Tinsel! Honestly, Lily, did you think I'd fall for this? LOL
  

4 comments:

Jill said...

Nice try Lily!

Sarah Coggins said...

Too funny. Nice try, Lily!

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Maureen said...

Ha ha! They are both so cute!