04 January 2010

Another layout inspected & approved

In case you aren't aware of this, all of my projects are inspected by Lily or Tinsel. In fact, Tinsel indicates her approval by STEPPING in the middle of my layouts, leaving her signature DENT.

This particular layout was inspected by Lily, who carefully walked around it and not ON it. I appreciated her attention to that little detail!

I actually finished this three-page set up awhile ago but was awaiting Daughter's journaling. For the last two summers, she has been a junior counselor at Living History Farms. These pages document her first summer as a JC, so I wanted her to write about the experience. We lucked out and got some of the photos from the counselor in her group who was required to document the experience.

Notice the striped paper? I used some of my favorite older (hoarded!) Chatterbox. Lily seemed to approve!

2 comments:

Heather said...

How fun! That's great that you could get pictures!

Linda said...

Happy New Year! I loved reading Lily and Tinsel's letters too funny. I'm glad you had a nice Christmas. Great layout too.