15 July 2009

Under Construction!

As you may have noticed, I'm in the process of changing my blog template. Now instead of one ginormous cat in the lower right-hand corner, we have two smaller kitties in the upper left! My daughter thinks my blog now looks like a big advertisement. I assure you that I'm not selling anything! I just like the format (and especially the width) of this new template.

Please bear with me as I get things situated over the next few days. Let me know how you like the new template!

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Love it! Love the colors and you are right, a larger post width is great.

Whoo Hoo! I love new things (even when they're not mine...)

All the best in the changeover!

JulieB said...

Change is good...I've wanted to change mine but it takes time and patience...note its still the same. Whatever you do will be perfect. Seems weird to not see the little kitty looking around the corner!

connie said...

I think it looks cool. Hooray for change!