18 July 2009

Layout: Praise Team

Well, I was super-productive with my scrapbooking in June but in July, my productivity has taken a nosedive. I've been busy with so many other projects that there hasn't been time for personal scrapbooking. Going forward, I have to do a better job with that or I will not finish my albums in time for graduation next May!

One thing that helps a LOT is having my daughter write journaling for pages I put together. I love having her perspective represented in our albums and, in years to come, she'll be glad she took the time to record her personal memories. Click on the layout to read her journaling.

Special note to Ki Memories fans: Yes, that is a TINY strip of Ki striped paper! That particular paper is one of my very favorites.

1 comment:

Lida said...

Love the new template of the blog, looks so fresh and cool. The layout is very pretty, very nice journaling. Have a great weekend!