1. What is your current obsession? Catching up on years of scrapbooking in time for DD's graduation next May
2. What is your weirdest obsession? Using a knife to cut up many foods I eat, although I really don’t think it’s all that odd to cut pizza with a knife
3. What are you wearing today? Shorts and short-sleeved shirt
4. What would you eat for your last meal? guacamole
5. What's the last thing you bought? Thai dinner
6. What are you listening to now? Silence!
7. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Pralines and cream
8. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would it be?
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
10. Which language would you want to learn? Hmmm...in addition to brushing up on my French, I’d learn Italian. Equally impractical.
11. What's your favorite quote (for now)? The certainty of misery is better than the misery of uncertainty.
12. What's your favorite color? Green
13. What is your favorite time of day? Late night
14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe? My Born sandals
15. What is your dream job? Lots of them: writer, designer, instructor...
16. What's your favorite magazine? Don't have a favorite, but I still subscribe to Martha Stewart Living
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? I’d put it toward our new front door.
18. Do you admire anyone's style? Scrapbooking-wise? Cathy Zielske
19. Describe your personal style. Scrapbooking-wise? Definitely clean and simple, minimalist.
20. What are you going to do after this? Should consider going to bed.
21. What are your favorite movies? Don’t really have one. Sound of Music, maybe?
22. What's your favorite fruit? Blueberries
23. What inspires you? Good design
24. Do you collect something? Not actively. Would like to collect cats!