11 February 2009

Under Construction: Recipe Album

I've been hunkered down over the past few days planning out some classes for next quarter at the store where I teach. I decided that it was time to do another recipe album, this time in an 8x8 format. For something different, I'm using an acrylic stand instead of an album. The finished project can sit on a kitchen counter for easy access to favorite recipes.

I used the new Teresa Collins line "Haute Cuisine" for this project. I love the clean, crisp look of the product. I'm looking forward to teaching this class!

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Cute book, great idea putting it on a stand.

Darcey said...

Looks great! I really wish I could take your classes;)

Janet said...

Thank you, guys! :-) FYI, from time to time, we have extra kits to sell after class, so if you're ever interested, let me know and I can put you in touch with our store. I provide written instructions with color photos so there would be no problem putting the project together on your own. I have ppl who just order kits, too, and don't attend class.
Thx for stopping by! :-)

Linda said...

I like that the book is on a stand. I wish I could take this class too.

Sarah Coggins said...

Janet, that album is awesome! I love the acrylic stand. Ditto-ing the others - I wish I could take one of your classes. You are so creative. :)

toners said...

This is beautiful! Stunning color combo, and I really like the size :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful book and love the product of choice! Can't wait to see it in real life! You HAVE been busy!!
Katie