01 February 2009

Fabulous Award

My blogging buddy, Sarah C., graciously shared this award with me. (Hey, that rhymes!) Thank you, Sarah!


The Fabulous Award Rules:

  1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
  2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
  3. On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.

My 5 Fabulous Addictions:

  1. National Public Radio -- I listen to it day and night.
  2. Diet Coke -- Other than bubbly water, Diet Coke is my drink of choice.
  3. Blogging -- Didn't expect this to become an addiction! :-)
  4. Fonts -- I love, love, love fonts. Searching for fonts, identifying mystery fonts, and playing with fonts...all things I do quite frequently.
  5. Owls -- I've been somewhat obsessed with owls since they started coming back into fashion a few months back.
I could go on and on with this list, but the rules say to stop at just 5 addictions!

I read a lot of fabulous blogs, and it's certainly hard to choose just a few! 5 Fabulous Blogs I would like to pass this award onto:

Sue

Toni

Gingerkitty

Lily

Heather H

5 comments:

Benita said...

Congrats on the award. I left you the same one along with another one on my blog :)

Debbie said...

Well, I agree. You have a fabulous blog. I have only recently discovered it via Toni's and I LOVE reading about your cats.

Linda said...

Congrats on your award, very well deserved!

Sarah Coggins said...

Awesome list! Fonts - yum. I'm constantly downloading new ones. Any good organizing tips for them? That's my one struggle - finding and using all I have.

Heather said...

Thank you Janet! I think your blog is Furrr-bulous too!