17 February 2009

Scalloped Box of Cards

Here's another class project I recently finished up: A scalloped box of cards. I made the box completely from scratch using cardstock and a scalloped square dieboard. Making a box isn't nearly as hard as you may think! I filled the box with six simple cards, but it could also be used to hold jewelry or keepsakes.

I decided to use this older 7 Gypsies paper for my project, since I've always loved it and the color palette worked well for the for the "look" I was trying to achieve with this project.

Can't wait to teach this class! :-)


13 comments:

Debbie said...

Very creative and pretty

Darcey said...

Very cute! What a nice gift this would be.

Bonita Rose said...

I love love your card box and your cards.. so easy.. and so beautiful.. this would be such a nice gift.. if u make another one and have an extra.. i'll take one.. LOL LOL absolutely stunning!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Great box and fabulous coordinating cards.

Sarah Coggins said...

Beautiful box! I love the papers you selected. So elegant looking. :) tfs!

Linda said...

I love your box, very pretty.

Cheri said...

So creative! You rock, Janet:)

Lida said...

That is so super pretty, you should teach classes online, that way I could take them :P

Benita said...

Beautiful box & I love the album in the other post as well! Wish I lived closer cause I'd definitely take both classes!

Julie said...

Are you kidding me? I will need to find out the date to make sure I'm not working that day!!!!

LOVE THEM! You rock!

Kristina said...

Another beautiful project!

toners said...

Janet, this is BEAUTIFUL! Wow! I love this paper too :)

Maureen said...

OK, this is AWESOME!!!! What a great idea!