08 January 2014

Recipe: Melt in Your Mouth Chicken

I've had a few gaps in my blog posting of late, mainly because our daughter is home on break. It's been GREAT having her here! She has spent more time than usual with me because she's been working on a scrapbook of her summer as a counselor at Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp. While I'm merely consulting here and there on this project, she has spent several days hanging out in my craft room with me. Really, what could be better?

 Having her home means that I have to find food that she'll eat which matches up with what WE'LL eat -- and with what we all SHOULD eat. Spouse and I have tried to go for more "clean" recipes without processed foods and I'm pleased to see that Bailey has developed that same mindset while at college. But she is still picky -- and Spouse is still picky -- so it remains difficult to find recipes that everyone likes. Luckily Melt in Your Mouth Chicken fits the bill. This recipe is a cleaner version of the original (it uses Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise) and tastes great. It's a keeper!


 Melt in Your Mouth Chicken
4 boneless chicken breasts
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 cup Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
Place chicken breasts in baking dish.
Mix all ingredients together and spread over chicken breasts.
Bake for 45 minutes.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sounds delish! Thanks for sharing!