02 January 2014

Old Product: Welcome Home Card

I have a bunch of card-making stuff which I've kept for a very long time. Mind you, I do rid out the really ugly stuff. But I keep odds and ends which are still usable, even if I've had them for a long while. An example is the little house on the card below. It's VERY old! I found it recently in my card-making supplies and thought it would be perfect on card for a friend who just moved into a new home.
 
I also keep card bases on hand, so I grabbed a scalloped note card which I had already cut (Taylored Expressions die) and a couple of scraps from my stash. I printed the "Welcome Home" text from the computer and added a twine bow, and the card was done in no time.

I love making cards from odds and ends! It feels great to use up the old stash...one tiny piece at a time!
Janet


No comments: