18 January 2014

Fantastic Recipe: Quick Chana Masala

Okay, if you're a fan of Indian food -- or even if you're not -- you absolutely MUST make this recipe. I found it in the November/December 2013 issue of Clean Eating, a great magazine which ceased publication for a few months and has now been relaunched. I'm in such a hurry to post this recipe that I didn't even re-type it for this blog post, so just click on the image below! 

It's very easy, takes ONE SKILLET (even for me, and I have a tendency to use way more pots and pans than necessary), and is ready in less than 30 minutes. On top of that, it's incredibly healthful and tastes GREAT! You'll think you're dining in an Indian restaurant!

As you start the cooking process, the blend of spices will fill your kitchen. 
Oh. 
My. 
Goodness. 
The aroma of Indian food cooking is surely one of my favorites! The spinach quickly cooks down, adding beautiful color and nutrients.

I'll be making this again...very soon! Hope you'll give it a try!
jp


No comments: