22 July 2012

Found on My Phone

 Going through my phone pictures earlier today, I was reminded that I need to make an effort to DO something with them! Here are a few recent ones:

 Bailey helped me finish up a mini-album project from my recent trip to CHA, the Craft and Hobby Association convention in Chicago, so that I could take it to Memory Bound as a sample to go with the new line we ordered.

I'm wading through the pile of odds and ends from my craft room/office closet and recently unearthed a box of floppy disks...the original large REALLY floppy ones. While she remembered using the small disks, Bailey didn't remember seeing a large one before.
We had a huge box of small disks. Why were we keeping them? We obviously don't have a computer that will even read them these days!

Also on my phone: A photo of the Wienermobile which we spotted at a gas station a couple of weeks ago. Although I've seen it before, I was pretty excited! For some reason, Bailey would not let me go any closer. I'm sure she was afraid I'd end up inside it...or worse yet driving it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: