19 July 2012

Back from CHA

 I had the opportunity to attend CHA again this summer with the great folks I work with at Memory Bound. It's such a treat to see all the wonderful new paper-crafting products and take classes from manufacturers.

One of my favorite aspects of the show is seeing how products are displayed. Everywhere you look there are beautifully detailed displays which catch your eye and pull you in!

Of course, anything Tim Holtz touches is incredibly textured and detailed.

Tim uses lots of vintage pieces to enhance his product displays. The big shelves provide structure and order to a huge array of new product.

Graphic 45 has surely one of the most beautiful displays. Their design team does an amazing job of creating incredibly detailed samples, including lots of home decor pieces covered in their unique papers.

Bella Blvd's booth is clean and simple with light and airy layouts clipped to wire lines. The pinwheel "flower" border at the bottom of this display really caught my eye.

It was a huge treat to attend CHA, and we're all excited to get to work on some new projects for the store. Lots to do! Hope I can get my work space pulled together soon...I think I'm going to need it!
Janet






No comments: