11 August 2010

What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday

Last week, I jumped into a challenge called, "What's on your workdesk Wednesday?" from Stamping Ground. I dutifully posted pictures of my work table here, but the truth is that I almost never work there. I spend most of my time working on the floor.

Why not? There's plenty of room to spread out. Even in social situations, ff given the choice of sitting in a chair or on the floor, I'll almost always go for the floor. The only time I MIGHT sit at my table is if I'm working on a class project, but even then I'm often on the floor. If I'm scrapbooking, you can bet your Tim Holtz Distress Ink that that's where you'll find me.


My blogging friend Linda suggested I share pictures of my floor. After all, it IS my desk, right? So I grabbed this picture one day last week when I was in the midst of a class project. Believe me, the floor doesn't look like this all the time! Today it's perfectly clean!

Of course, there are some drawbacks to working on the floor. The floor makes everything much more accessible to the cats. And I have to be careful not to leave sharp or pokey items lying around for SPOUSE to discover in the middle of the night. (Sorry about that, dear!)



And just so you'll believe that I really DO make stuff on the floor, here are a couple of cards I created that day!

3 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Gorgeous cards! Glad Linda encouraged you to show off your workspace. I stick to my desk, but still have issues with the cats getting involved. ;)

Linda said...

Love the cards and I'm glad that you shared your work space on the floor. I don't think I could work on the floor between the cat and the dogs wanting to know what I am doing.

Kristina said...

Those are great cards!