19 March 2010

Feline Friday: Nu Hytes!

Ohai! Dis weke mi mommie FINELY taked down da krismus vilegge. (Yes, she is verie slow.) So I askt her nicelie to let mee sit on top of dis verie hy plaice.

And she letted mee! Rite awai I feeled veri powerfull!


Luk at mee! I am Lily In Charj of Ezeriething! Tinsul, dis meens u tu!

I also posed liek a gargoile.


Den I seed dis seramik berd, stuk rite on to da glas dor. An of corse i tride to reech it.

I reeched...

an reeched...

Den at dat exackt momunt -- fur sum stranje reesun -- my mommie taked me down frum da veri hy plaice.

*sigh*

It wuz verie fun wile it lasted.

Luv, Lily
I rited an tiped it all bi myself!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...

Love it!

Metallic Cardstock said...

OMG this is the cutest thing ever! Cats always make me laugh.

Judy said...

That Lily...gotta love her antics. I'm glad that she got to be in a very high place and in charge for a short time.

Fonda said...

Go gargoile Lily! Very cute!

KarenSue said...

I don't understand why mommy took you down..maybe she needed your help with something else...

Maureen said...

Ahahaha! I am glad Mommie saved the little birdie... but you do look cute way up there!

Kristina said...

LOL!

Jill said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

Have you seen the LOL Cats Bible. I think Lily would thoroughly enjoy it.

Jill said...

There should have been a question mark at the end of that question, obviously! I got all distracted by trying to make the link!

Janet said...

Hey, thanks! Lily LOVED being so high up in the sky. Fortunately, she has not tried to make the leap on her own. She's not the greatest jumper...too much weight on the lift-off!

Jill-YES, we love the lolcat Bible!!!