30 November 2009

Santa's furry elves

I normally put up five or six trees at Christmas time. As you can imagine, this is a lot of work.

But lucky for me, I have plenty of help! Santa's furry little elves are with me every step of the way!



Lily and Tinsel are on hand to unpack the boxes and make sure that we have all the necessary ingredients for festive decor. In certain instances, they even test the strength of decorations WITH THEIR TEETH, just to make sure they are durable enough for the holiday season!



Tinsel and Lily also supervise every aspect of tree assembly and light placement. Here, Lily demonstrates some fancy footwork while climbing to the highest inspection point on the ladder. (Tinsel was not impressed.)



From this high perch, Lily can oversee ornament placement. If there's a problem, I have no doubt that she will JUMP RIGHT IN to help!

As you can see, I am very lucky to have Santa's furry elves to help me get ready for Christmas! If you need assistance with your holiday decor, be sure to let us know! :-)


4 comments:

Maureen said...

Ahahaha! Oh yes, I too have a furry elf. Our youngest, Tawnee is the only feline who decided it was HER job to test the strength of our tree's branches. We often have to pull her out from INSIDE the tree!

Linda said...

I wish I had help like that when I put up my decorations. :) I'm glad to hear that you had a good Thanksgiving!

toners said...

Aren't those elves the best :) I'm catching up on everyone's blogs tonight...saying hi and sending lots of love xxx

Debbie said...

More great ladder shots! No wonder your decorations come out so well, with the two elves you have helping. Do you rent them out?