10 April 2015

Feline Friday: Basket Obsession

I've posted before about Lily's ongoing obsession with our napkin basket. At least once a week she furiously digs out all the napkins so she can sit in it. It has become one of her quests in life.

It will be just like the old days!

When she was a little smaller. 

Make that much, MUCH smaller!



 Yeah...it will be just like the old days! 
Keep thinking those positive thoughts, Lily! We all have a few things that used to fit a little better! :)

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Lily and Tucker would definitely be basket buddies. I have a couple of Longaberger baskets that's sole purpose is to hold Tucker...lol

Sarah Coggins said...

Oh my goodness. So grateful I swallowed the swig of water I took as I started reading this post before I got to the second photo. That is hilarious. Lily is too cute.

Jill said...

Too cute Lily! Can't believe you still have the same basket from when she was a kitten!!!! (although I suppose I have some baskets that are older than my cats!)