16 April 2015

Challenge: Print Your Pictures!

 
Whoa! Where has the week gone? I realize I posted almost every day last week then disappeared into a black hole. Sorry about that! Sometimes life gets in the way of blogging.

For today's post, I'm going to direct you to a post I wrote for Memory Bound, the store where I teach. This post is all about the importance of printing your photos, something I've done a particularly poor job of doing for the past few years.

I've written lots about organizing photos that are already printed but this post covers that very important FIRST step in the process: PRINTING.

Take a look at the post here. I'm hoping you'll join me in this photo-printing CHALLENGE!
jp



1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm SO bad about this lately!!!! I've got so, so, so many pictures of my last baby just sitting on the computer somewhere...waiting to be lost. I need to get printing!