01 November 2013

Feline Friday: Caught in the Act!

 I was watching the news one night when I heard a familiar (in a not-so-good way) noise coming from the kitchen:
DIG-DIG-DIG

With Lily in the house, one ALWAYS investigates these kinds of noises. Sure enough, she was back in the napkin basket AGAIN. This was the THIRD TIME in a week I had caught her in the act of digging out ALL of the napkins! It was too late to save the napkins, so I thought I'd grab a few pictures to document this naughtiness! 
 

I have no idea what prompts this behavior. She goes after the napkins every so often, prompting me to blog about it several times, notably HERE. Lily should know by now that she is too big to fit comfortably in the napkin basket, but that doesn't stop her from trying!

 Napkins were literally flying everywhere!
  
  
Guess I'll be picking up more napkins at the grocery store this week...again! :)
jp

No comments: