16 December 2011

Feline Friday: A littel bit of nottie!


Lily has apparently forgotten that Christmas is just around the corner, because she did something NAUGHTY: She dug the napkins out of the napkin basket and chewed the edges!

When she was a little kitten, she did this rather frequently, but it's been a very long time since she has destroyed paper napkins.

Luckily, I caught her before she got through the entire stack!

But Santa! I wuz onlie a littel bit of nottie! Pleeze mai I still haf mi Crissmas stockeen?


Okay, Lily, Santa will consider the fact that you were good MOST of the time this year!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh that's like Nimue! He used to tear into the paper towels & toilet paper very frequently! It's funny though, because we use cloth napkins and I forget the paper ones exist. I had to look harder at the picture because I was all, "How did she chew up napkins?"