07 March 2011

Living on the Edge

Recently I was working on my computer and heard a scrambling sound out in the hallway. It was Tinsel, pulling herself up onto the railing. She has no front claws so this operation is somewhat difficult, but it doesn't stop her. Tinsel is fearless when it comes to the walking on our second floor railing.

There she was, walking confidently around the railing in the dark hallway -- with quite a drop below. I flipped on the hallway light briefly to watch her maneuvers.

Down the railing and back she walked, carefully but fearlessly. She even performed a rather tricky stunt when she approached me at the end of the railing.

Well done, Tinsel. We should all be a little more fearless.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Ack! This scares me everytime you post a picture of your cats on the railing!

Sarah Coggins said...

Glad she has good balance! No way I'd try that.

Linda said...

She is a brave girl. I think I would have a heart attack if Tiger tried that here.

Maureen said...

Yikes! How the heck do they DO that?? I would be freaking out just watching....