08 April 2009

Two simple cards

I recently finished up a batch of 12 cards for an upcoming class using a box of 50 DCWV cards. This box comes loaded with 50 cards in perhaps eight different patterns, plus envelopes, too. Here are a couple of my favorites from the set.


The great thing about using these pre-made card bases is that the color/pattern is already there for you. You don't need to cut up your cardstock or your (hoarded) patterned paper! All you have to do is add your own embellishments in any theme you wish. Quick and easy!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Very cute cards!

Darcey said...

Cute cards! I will have to look into those!

Debbie said...

Great cards!

Sarah Coggins said...

Those are so cute! I always get the DCWV solid cardstock ones. I'll have to keep my eye open for the patterned cards next time. tfs! :)

Connie said...

Love the second card. Very "boyish," and you know I need that!

Maureen said...

Very nice! I have a box of similar cards... nice to have on hand for a quick "Oh, gad, I forgot to make a card" situation!

Kristina said...

TFS! I am sooo card challenged and you always have cute and simple ideas.