22 June 2008

And now, Tinsel

Lily seems to get an inordinate amount of attention around here. Granted, Lily is much more social and outgoing than Tinsel (and much naughtier, too!), but Tinsel is every bit as beautiful.

She's perfectly content to spend hours at a time in the scrapbook area -- napping, looking out the window, or just waiting on me to finish a project. And at night, she's the first one to hop up on the bed. She never wakes me up at crazy hours like Lily does.



Yeah, she has her issues, but don't we all?
Everybody needs a home, and I'm so glad her home is with us.

6 comments:

mborrero said...

Beautiful, beautiful...I wonder who "paints" the markings on cats.. They do so an amazing job.

KarenSue said...

awwww, she's adorable.

Heather said...

She is lovely. I'd like to have a scrap room mate but our dog is way too big and a cat is out of the question!
I also love your garden pictures collage. Beautiful!

Lynn said...

Tinsel is just beautiful. She looks so peaceful in that photo.

toners said...

Great post! Tinsel looks a lot like Pickle and Bailey :) Gotta love those markings!

Maureen said...

Aw, so pretty... love her.