Here are a few random observations for today, since that appears all that I'm capable of at this point:
- 26 -- fold their underwear (62%)
- 2 -- roll their underwear (5%)
- 11 -- toss their underwear (26%)
- 2 -- stack their underwear (5%)
- 1 -- presumably wears no underwear (and only you know who you are) (2%)
So it would appear that of this informal, unscientific sampling, folding underwear is the most common practice. I asked
* Lily should not eat rubber bands.
* Today's temperature is 52 degrees. I wore my sandals today. Then I decided that 52 degrees is almost too cold for sandals. Now I'm wearing two pairs of socks. But no sandals.
* One should not eat too much candy corn in one sitting. Or one standing, for that matter.
* My garden has never looked worse. It looked good at one point. Now it looks bad. What happened in between?
* Quite often, it sucks to be me. And it's completely my own doing. Or undoing, some would say.
* The wind is blowing the locust tree pods all around our development. I'm sure we'll soon be everyone's favorite neighbors.
* I'm getting better and better at procrastinating.
* It's hard to make a grilled cheese sandwich without the cheese.
Perhaps tomorrow's blog post will be more meaningful, but for today, that's all I've got.