Today's blogging challenge on Two Peas: What scrapbooking projects are you working on right now?
* Class project: Coaster album using new GinX Imagination Project "Office Supplied" line (waiting on some product to come in!)
* Starbucks coffee sleeve album: I'm making this (all in fun!) to show my friend, Darci, because #1, she's not a Starbucks person and #2, she doesn't know why I would want to make an album out of coffee sleeves!
* Ongoing pages in our family albums: I'm working on 2005 pages right now. That does not mean that I've scrapbooked everything up to that year. It's actually quite the opposite. I just chose 2005 because I thought I could work through that year fairly rapidly. Ha! Since I actually work at a snail's pace, I'm starting to feel a *little* bit of pressure since DD will be graduating high school in three short years and I'd really like to have the scrapbooks ready for her open house. It would be most embarrassing if I didn't have them done, since I teach scrapbooking classes! You know the saying..."the cobbler's children have no shoes"? Yikes...that would be me!
* Ali Edwards' class projects: Almost a year ago, some of us attended three of Ali's classes. Of course, they were amazing and of course, I've yet to finish two of the projects, even though I have everything ready to go. They are great rainy day projects and will be fairly easy to complete.
* Book club projects: I attend Darci's monthly book club meetings at the store where I teach. This quarter, we're using Elsie's book, 52 Scrapbooking Challenges, as our inspiration. Each month, we receive a set of products and are challenged to make something using the products and ideas from the book. I haven't been able to attend the last two meetings and have yet to make anything with the wonderful products we received. I am on the verge of failing book club!!
Projects that need to be started:
* Album of my dad's collection of restored antique tractors
* Album of my daughter's 2005 class trip to Washington, DC
* Album of our 2006 family vacation to Washington, DC
* Album of our 2005 family vacation to Seattle and British Columbia
* Album of our most recent trip to Disneyworld (2004?)
* Portrait album with DD's 8x10 photos
I look at this list and know that there are even more projects that are lurking and have yet to hit my radar screen. I probably should feel overwhelmed by the list, but in reality, it's sort of fun to look at it and see that I have plenty of great subjects to scrapbook for years to come.