21 April 2007

Coaster Album

Busy week. Stressful week. The long and short of it is that I haven't blogged all week and even missed Feline Friday. YIKES! We'll try not to let that happen again.

In the midst of this week, I finally finished this class project using the "Project Essentials" coasters, paper, and coordinated cardstock stickers by Imagination Project. I used cream and pink coasters, which come in graduated sizes, and mixed them together to create this little "By the Numbers" album. (Thanks for that theme suggestion, Darci!)
I picked 10 random photos and associated a number with each, like this one, which points out that precisely 36 foam rollers are needed to achieve the show choir look. The idea is that the numbers associated with the random photos help you "count" the blessings in your life, right now.

Cheesy? Yep. Just what I needed this week? Definitely.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty cool idea. Good job, as always. I like it, especially to "count your blessings"

Anonymous said...

Cute project idea, Janet! Don't you just love that line of products? I purchases a few sheets of it when I was in St. Louis for CKC.