12 September 2006
In Case You Were Wondering...
...about current styles in sheep-wear, take a cue from these ladies. They are all about style. At this year's state fair, I made some notes about fashion trends:
* Color is key. Try to select a color to complement your wool.
* Bold, geometric, and retro patterns are still in. These have been popular for the past several fair seasons.
* Support the troops: choose an American flag pattern or camouflage.
* A comic strip print will draw (and keep) the eye.
* The tighter the better, if you're a sheep.
* It's ok to wear the same outfit as last year, or to borrow an outfit from someone who, um, isn't around to wear it this season.
My overall opinion of this year's sheep spandex styles?