09 November 2018

Feline Friday: Scrapbooking Buddy

 I don't normally scrapbook on the bed, but occasionally if I have something to sort or some mindless task to do, I'll spread out there. That's what I did recently when I was putting some photos into pocket pages for a super-fast DC album project.

It was a Friday night. I was upstairs and Lily was downstairs in her basket, so I fetched her -- basket and all -- and plopped her on the bed with me. She's not much of a scrapbooker, so I wondered how long she would stay.

 As it turned out, she hung out with me for quite some time!

 She occasionally struggled to keep her eyes open, but after a brief Cat Nap, she perked up a bit.

Out of her Expensive Cat Basket, she even offered some advice on a few pages.
 
 "Put dis pikture HEER, Mommie!" she offered helpfully. Thanks, Lily!

 Then it was back to the basket to finish up that nap!
 As we all know, scrapbooking can be very hard work. But as they say, it's always more fun with a (furry) friend!
Happy Feline Friday!
jp & Lily


1 comment:

Kimberly Marie said...

What would we do without Lily's expertise and help? Lol! She's such a sweet girl!