15 June 2018

Feline Friday: Refill Day!

I have to store Lily's food in a container with a tight lid because she's quite good at prying things open. In addition, I  store the big bag of extra food in the garage because -- you guessed it -- she will gnaw a hole right in the bag to create a free-flowing dispenser! BTDT!

So if you're Lily, you know it's going to be a good day if it's time to refill your food storage container! There is always the opportunity to snag a few extra morsels while Mommie has her back turned.

Recently I was fixin' to refill Lily's container and left it sitting on the floor with the lid off (my first mistake). I ran out to the garage to get the bag and came back to her attempting to tip over the container. Naturally, she easily pulled it down and created a minor food spill. I was too busy scooping up food before she inhaled it to get a picture, but you can imagine what that looked like. Please see Exhibit A for an idea of what she's capable of... šŸ˜…

Meanwhile I left the food bag unattended (my second mistake). While I was cleaning up the food spill, THIS happened.

Yep, she managed to poke herself far enough into the bag to grab a few tasty morsels.
 All I can say is Royal Canin Moderate Calorie Urinary S.O. kibble must be extra DELICIOUS! Actually, Lily thinks pretty much any food is extra delicious! šŸ˜€
jp



No comments: