08 June 2018

Feline Friday: Good Morning, Rory!

Occasionally, in the early morning hours, my phone will *PING* with that familiar text sound. The only person who texts me at that hour is Bailey, so of course I always check my phone immediately to be sure everything is OK. (As all moms know, that's just what moms do.)

But I've also come to look forward to those early morning texts because they often deliver a picture of sweet Rory, doing her morning thing. And that precious girl never fails to bring a smile to my face, no matter the time of day. 

Good morning, Rory! 😊
jp

1 comment:

Kimberly Marie said...

She's such a doll!! I'm the same as you when it comes to texts from my children! Now that my daughter is living on her own, I cherish the more frequent communication we have, and adorable stories of my grandfurbaby, Maya. She's an adorable, bundle of energy, doberman/pit mix who is such a little lover!!