07 March 2014

Feline Friday: Crafty Kitty

Lily doesn't enjoy crafts all that much, but Tinsel has always been a crafty kitty. She used to specialize in foam pop dots, gripping them in her teeth and carrying them off to corners of the house. These days, she likes paper and ribbon. Gotta change with the times, I guess!

As you can see, Tinsel is always concerned that my papers might blow away. Thanks, Tinsel! :)
 

 And against my advice, she somehow manages to fit herself onto the tiniest corner of my craft table to check out my latest project.  She calls this quality control. :)

Oh, well...crafting is always more fun with a furry friend!
jp


1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh it's good that Tinsel is staying on top of things...so to speak! :-) Wouldn't want the quality to be taking any plunges or anything!