16 August 2013

Feline Friday: Overcome by a Nap!

 Sometimes a girl just gets overcome by exhaustion! Lily fell asleep in the middle of the hall, just shy of a much more cushy napping place.

 When I spotted her on the floor looking exceptionally cute, she slyly opened one eye...

 ...and then curled her little paws up just so, in the cutest possible way! Then, when I thought she could not get any sweeter...
 

...she did THIS! My head nearly exploded from the sheer cuteness of those outstretched back legs, her toes pressed against the railing!
 

This called for a close-up of the head end (for which she curled those precious--but naughty--little white-socked paws)...
 

...and a second close-up of the "trouser" end!
 
I guess Lily was actually overcome by cuteness!
jp

2 comments:

KrissyB said...

I love these pictures, Janet! I have a male cat, Merle, who loves to stretch out and plant his back feet against a wall. There's nothing cuter in this world than kitty toes!

Janet said...

Totally agree with you on that!!! I love it when they spread their little toesies! :)