20 June 2012

Kits and Such

 It's been a busy few weeks of teaching for me! Just this past weekend, I had two big classes with big kits to prepare. Next weekend, I've got another big class. Meanwhile, I finished up a new set of cards for a July class. Whew! It has been a little bit challenging since I don't really have a workspace at home right now.

  From these kits...


We made this mini-album.

 This was a really fun project! Lots of pages, lots of details.

In my card class, we made 12 very detailed cards with lots of layers. I tucked the pieces for each card in the envelopes...
 Then stacked the 12 cards up for each kit in the order we would make them. This kept things nicely organized so we could stay on track!


I had a great group of ladies on Saturday, and we got all of our cards finished! That's a LOT of cards!


Meanwhile, I finished up another set of cards which I really like using the new Simple Stories Summer Fresh line. I started with this sticker sheet and a few papers from the line...

...and came up with these 12 cards. Love the color scheme!

Here's to continued productivity...and hopefully a BOOST with my soon-to-be finished work space!
Janet
  

No comments: