29 September 2011

Hummingbird!


Lately we've seen a few hummingbirds zipping around the patio, flitting from pink to purple flowers and back again. Spouse caught this photo last week on his cell phone. Hummingbirds don't wait for you to go find the camera! What a treat to see this amazing little creature right outside our window.

In other news, as I'm sure you've noticed, I'm playing around with the new "Dynamic Views" Blogger template. I realize this may be too dramatic a change for some (you know who you are!), but I think it's really interesting to see all of my past posts shown in photo form. You can change the way the posts are displayed by clicking on the menu across the top (choose "classic" to return to a more traditional display). Feedback is, of course, welcome!


No comments: