24 January 2009

Layout share

Here's a layout I made as a store project for Memory Bound a few weeks ago. Since this was a New Year's themed layout, I decided to use some black and white photos from Daughter's party from the previous year. The Ki Memories chipboard letters played into the theme and color scheme perfectly.

On the left-hand page, I used a sheet of
scalloped Bazzill cardstock, a 5x7 photo, and some die-cut flourishes. The right-hand page incorporates a block of hidden journaling, a New Year's quote, and a few of our favorite photos from that evening.

5 comments:

Lorrie said...

very cute lo!!! I love the large circle, I tend to use circles like that in my lo's often!

Nancywithajones said...

very nice layout love the big circle awesome job!!

toners said...

Ooooh, what a great effect with the black and white!

Linda said...

Cute layout, I like the color scheme.

Janet said...

Thank you! I love using b&w photos.