26 January 2009

Hello Sunshine! Cosmo Cricket Cards

I'm teaching a card class this coming weekend at Memory Bound using the colorful and kitschy Cosmo Cricket line, Hello Sunshine. I used an 8x8 paper pad to make the cards, and I have to say it was the most fun I've had making cards in a long time. These are just a few of the 12 cards we'll be making in my class.

The papers in the Hello Sunshine collection remind me of old aprons or dishtowels you might find in your grandma's kitchen drawer. The retro patterns give the cards a unique look...either you like it or you don't!

I'll be putting kits together this week. It's going to be a fun class!


11 comments:

Heather said...

Very cute! I love the retro patterns and the shaped edges.

KarenSue said...

These are adorable!

Anonymous said...

YOu're cards are adorable! love CC!

Nancywithajones said...

wow very nice!

Debbie said...

Cute cards! I wish I could take your class :-(

Anonymous said...

Hello Sunshine is perfect for this time of the year. The cards are beautiful.

toners said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Bright and cheery - perfect for January1

Kristina said...

Cute Cards!!

Janet said...

Thanks, guys! I love this line, and the 8x8 pad made the cards super fun to create!

Linda said...

I love your pretty cards and the shaped edges.

Sarah Coggins said...

Those cards are too cute! Love the cheery colors. :)