22 March 2019

Feline Friday: Welcome, Spring!

Today we have something exciting to share! Spouse -- possibly now known as "Cat Dad", or perhaps more accurately "Not Quite Cat Dad" -- purchased a window bird feeder...

wait for it....

*** FOR LILY! ***

Spouse's sister was visiting and MIGHT have had just a TINY bit (OK, a BIG bit) of influence over this purchase. But that's OK! We'll take it! 😊

So the feeder is now attached to the window for optimal viewing by Lily. Spouse has taken on this project and is waiting until the weather warms up to add bird seed to it. Now that spring is officially here, that should be happening any day now!

The cat tree has been positioned in front of this window, and Lily has been patiently waiting for the show to start! It will be just like watching YouTube bird videos...but interactive! We are quite excited for this new addition to Lily's daily routine.

Thankfully, the weather has been warming up around here, such that I've shed my winter coat for a lighter one. I recently left it lying in the laundry room and came home to Lily curled up in the hood. I'm happy to lend my winter coat for a nap...I'd much rather she use it than me!
Happy Spring!
jp

No comments: