15 March 2019

Feline Friday - Now with More Rory!

 This has been a busy week catching up on projects after being in Texas, so I'm re-surfacing only today for a Feline Friday post. Can't miss the most important day of the week!

While I was in Texas, Cat Dad (using that term loosely!!) took care of Lily. Because he barely even interacts with Lily, he had to endure some detailed training before I left. In addition to following her daily schedule, he vowed that he would be putting Lily on a diet so while I was in Texas, he texted me that she was having to work for her breakfast. I'm not sure how effective this technique was for weight loss, but it did serve to keep her from gobbling! :)

 Meanwhile in Texas, I enjoyed a lot of lap time with Rory. I really need to get some better pictures of her paws, but this may give you an idea of how large they are. My thumb is provided for scale. They are absolutely HUGE!

 While I was in Texas, I re-introduced Rory to bird and squirrel videos on YouTube (search "Paul Dinning cat videos"). She loved them! Hopefully her mama will let her watch occasionally.

She also loved the cat games, especially those with scampering mice!

 After screen time, it was time for Rory to help make dinner. She never waits in the kitchen for a taste of people food. Her mama said she was showing off for me!

I loved spending time with BOTH of my girls in Texas! Can't wait to visit again soon!

Happy Feline Friday, y'all!
jp

No comments: