27 April 2018

Feline Friday

 Rory's stylish new sweater is done! Bailey did a great job on it and I'm sure Rory will enjoy sporting it! Unlike most kitties, she doesn't mind wearing t-shirts, dresses, or sweaters. Wearing clothing has a calming effect on her, almost like a Thundershirt!

Bailey made Rory's new sweater using some yarn she received in a grab bag. It was just the right amount of yarn to make a cat sweater.

 Any cat person will understand why there's packing paper all over Bailey's living room. Rory gets pretty excited whenever an Amazon box arrives!
 

Awwww!

It fits her PURR-fectly!

2 comments:

World of Animals, Inc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
World of Animals, Inc said...

Rory you look quite handsome in that sweater! I wish that I could put one on one of my kitties but I think we would end up in a fisty cuff lol glad you are open to fashion:P
World of Animals